Monday, May 30, 2011

May 2011

May 30, 2011
Lots and lots of news today. Hex Crawl Chronicles part 1-2 go live this week! Splinters of Faith 6,7,and 8, as well as our first Saturday Night Special release- Hollow Mountain, arrive from the printer in the next two days. Greg is fresh back from ReaperCon, and Matt and I will be making a guest appearance at North Texas RPG Con this week. We look forward to seeing you all there! Tome is in layout, UBAD and Tsar 9 are next up, and us amphibians will have a ton of new releases all summer long to sate the appetites of our fans. Black Monastery is in its final stages of artwork, and is even cooler than I remembered 30 years ago:)!

I will also be attending PaizoCon later this month in Bellevue WA, and Skeeter Greene will be joining me. I'll be running SW games there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...